Educational professionals at Clairview School plan personalized learning opportunities for each student, aligned to the Pennsylvania standards. Daily programming includes core academic subjects like math, reading, and science, as well as exploratory classes including art, music, and technology. Teachers and other staff members regularly collect and analyze data to make informed intervention decisions. Ongoing instruction is provided at each child's instructional level, regardless of grade equivalency.
Clairview's curriculum resources include:
- Accessible Literacy Learning
- K-12 Life Skills Activities for Students with Disabilities
- K-12 Social Skills Activities for Students with Disabilities
- Saint Vincent Prevention Program
- Supplemental programs and apps
- Traits Writing Program