To read more about our integrated services, click on the triangle to the right of the service or a link below.
School-Age Itinerant Services support students in the areas of speech-language, audiology, hearing, vision, occupational therapy, and physical therapy.
Work Discovery provides real-world experiences that help students explore future careers.
Central Westmoreland Career & Technology Center (CWCTC)
Clairview students entering tenth grade or 16 years of age are eligible to apply and attend the Central Westmoreland Career and Technology Center. The CWCTC provides industry based technical programs that will meet the needs of an evolving workforce and develop skills for lifelong learning and living. It provides students with an extensive technical education to meet the demands of an evolving workforce.
Students are supported by a classroom teacher and paraprofessional to ensure success in their program. Program options are:
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology Carpentry
- Commercial Art & Advertising Design
- Computer & Information Science
- Construction Trades Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Design Technology
- Graphic Design
- Health Occupations Technology
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Logistics and Warehouse Management
- Machine Trades Technology
- Painting & Decorating Trades
- Protective Services
- Sports Therapy & Exercise Science
Please visit the CWCTC website for more information of programs of study by clicking here.